Wednesday, October 10, 2012



Brecken's First day of Kindergarten.  He has been waiting all his life for this day.  He got a good seat. He had gotten some temporary tattoos the day before and he chose to put them on his face and arms.
The end of the day he got a cupcake and a little note that said My first day was a piece of cake.  I asked him how he like it and he started crying and said.  I have my teacher she said we can't go on the monkey bars.  She is the worst teacher ever.  I said I would talk with her and ask why, well I guess the new rule is no monkey bars for Kindergarteners because of how many got hurt.  So now he likes his teacher.  The principal came in and said you guys are so lucky you have the best teacher at the Whole school.  Brecken came home and said this to me and said  I wonder how I got so Lucky.  He is so cute.

No comments: