Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weirdos!

Yes we are a bunch of weirdos, the pictures are the proof. There are stories behind them. Kolbryn had Johnny Appleseed day, so he went to school like that, he had apple bobbing, apple racing, baked apples, dried apples, and apple tarts. Brecken was getting ready for church and we found these pants in his closet, none of my other kids wore them so I don't know where we got them but I had to put them on and once that happen the laughing began, just with the pants. THen I remembered I had found a bow tie in the parking lot at school and was going to turn it in but hadn't yet and then the kids said get the nerdy glasses. So it was a team effort. Then we took off the tie and glasses and he went to church like that, his belly is so big that the pants went on top of his belly everytime he walked so it was really bad. I have no idea what his nursery leaders think, oh yea, we are trying to potty train him and is pull up ripped and came apart in class ( because of his big belly) so that was another thing, he was walking around with no underwear on as we walked home from church and the pants kept going up his bum. Then we were play a game after church that made logan go and get something you could turn wrong side out and he chose underwear. So james made him put it on his head and take a picture

1 comment:

bjohnston said...

I think the underwear hat is my personal favorite. You never know when that fashion might catch on.