Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's offical- I have crazy kids, at least their hair is

Today is crazy hair day. It has been crazy sock, crazy hat and now crazy hair. Tomorrow is crazy shoes. Logan didn't want to do any of it but the hair part, because he is in 5th grade and what 5th grader does that. But today was too much for him to pass up. Kolbryn begged James to give him a mohawk and while I was at scouts he did. Then Brittin's idea was to take a shower at night and go to bed with wet hair and then her hair would be crazy, but we didn't have time after scouts to shower her. But when she saw Kolbryn's hair she wanted a mohawk too, so I said I could do it. Brecken had to join in the craze too. He started swimming lessons and I didn't know if they would let him in the pool with it in his hair, but he wanted it. While doing their hair this morning I asked why do you guys put so much thought into crazy hair ideas and time sitting still and looking crazy but not that much time in doing book reports or finishing homework. Which their reply was a blank stare of mom why would you ask such a question. So now I know my children can get to school on time, be dressed and have breakfast eaten and out the door, backpacks, sock, shoes on with out me hurrying them along. What an eye opening day crazy hair day was.

No comments: