Friday, June 4, 2010

Off track

It has been a while since they have been off track but my mind is still crazy from it. It is really fun to be with them all day but it is really great to be with out them too. I tried keeping them busy and entertained. Notice those are two separate activities. Chores are considered busy, entertained is going to a park. SO I keep them busy more than entertained, but I would say entertained is easier than busy. Okay so we went to the Anne frank exhibit, swimming lessons, water wise plant place, church museum. And Dentist, doctors. And probably more places but I am writing them too late after going so I can't remember. During all of this I have cub scouts, soccer practices, piano lessons and PTA stuff. Sorry about all the play on words but that how my mind is played to the extreme.

No comments: