Monday, July 5, 2010

we see dead people( I mean their graves)

We went to grand Jct. for memorial day to visit grammy and the graves. The weather was nice, just a little windy. Our bishop and his family were coming to G.J. too for a family party and grammy let them stay in her bunk house. One morning I came out side, the kids already up and out playing and I heard them saying" my dad can push higher than your dad". "No way my dad can". They were talking about the tire swing, but that was so funny to hear. then we went over to one of the houses Grammy is renting and they had an irrigation ditch where we learned how to water the fields using just some metal pipes and gravity. We fed some horses and a love a fair happened between logan and frogs. He caught one in the ditch and Brittin ran the other way, so he chased her with it and she screamed. He played with the frog for quite a while and I asked if he would like to get one for his birthday. You should have seen his eyes, yes he said and asked over and over if I was for real. I wished I hadn't said anything because that was all he talked about. Feeding the horses was fun too. Then we had to come home, back to the real world.

No comments: