Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi Ho Cherry Hill We GO

That's right every year we head to cherry hill and have a great time. This year all my kids can ride every thing. I was still kinda scared of the canyon ride but what is worse, my youngest getting hurt or me getting wet? I went down it with him the first time and tested it out and he did well, so I sent him with the big guys the next time. And I have to make the life guards feel like they are doing something, I mean they went through all that CPR training. Next year maybe I don't have to get wet at all. That's so crazy, when your little that's all you can think about ( getting wet) now I think how cold I will be, how long it will take me to dry off, such a bah humbug. It was fun being with cousins and doing something we like to to do.

1 comment:

Ben and Melanie said...

Looks like you had fun!! Oh.. come on you like to get wet Kenielle!