Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brecken did have a birthday

I forgot to wish Brecken a happy birthday, it has already been a month. SOrry big guy. My baby is 4 going on 9. He can do anything and he does. He learned to ride a bike at three. Can eat anyone under the table. Can lie right to your face with out smiling. WHat else could a mother ask for. But really I can't believe how lucky we are we have him in our lives, he is such a champ with all the following me to all my meetings and behaving most of the time. For his birthday he wanted this nerf gun that is as big as him. SO I had him call grandma because I wasn't going to buy it for him, and you can see what she said. I thought there was no way he could hold and shoot this thing but Brecken being Brecken did and does shoot it. THe bullets broke with in a day of having it but dad supper glued it back

No comments: