Friday, August 3, 2012

Brittin 4 H








Brittin has been doing 4 H with the neighborhood girls, a wonderful mom decided to start a club and has been doing it all herself with 5-7 girls @ her house every week.  Brittin has learned a lot and I haven't had to teach her, or I should say fight with her.  It has been great, she has even wanted to do things by herself.  I just have to clean up the mess after her.  She was instructed to be working on a project for the summer so they can enter it in the Utah State Fair.  Well we have finally finished or should I saw we just began and finished in the matter of 2 days, and it is due tomorrow, so yeah for us, but not yeah for a parent teaching moment about doing things a head of time.  But we got it done.  I did the first dress with a little help from Brittin and then she did the second dress all by herself, well with a little help from me.  But it is done.  She wanted to do a pillow to match her room but then we saw these pretty dresses and just had to do them.  She decided to make them for her 2 little cousins and they like pink and purple so that will be perfect.  Good Job Brittin.

No comments: