Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1st grade Halloween Party

Kolbryn had his Halloween Party today, THere was everything you can image there. There was a woman who made a back drop, took pictures and got them developed with in an hour. THere was a science lab, penny toss, halloween fashion show, story tellers, ghost sucker making, puzzle making, card match, and that was all before lunch and I had to go home . Kolbryn came home and said his stomach hurt and I asked him what he ate, he said I had a lot of sugar. I just had to tell you the extra kid is a neighbor I'm watching and he and Brecken did a great job of being good kids in the class while the party was going on. THe other thing I have to explain is Kolbryn's costume. I really wanted him to be the tin man this year, I have the costume from my sister and it is great, and he said no and I said yes and now you see who won. This costume was made by nana for Logan when he was in kindergarten.

2 comments:

bjohnston said...

Wow, that's some party. My kids weren't allowed to have parties in class last year, which was very disappointing to them.

Sarah F said...

Neither of my girls ended up wearing their costumes on Halloween. They took the Kolbryn route.