Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things to do in downtown S.L.C.

SO we found lots of things to do for free downtown. I am so sad my kids are growing up, but there are highlights to it. That we can go out for an adventure and not have to worry about taking a nap. We went to a free pumpkin decorating at the gateway and then rode tracks and visited Joseph Smith MOr. building, the church office building and the beehive house. I told my kids before going into the beehive house I didn't want to hear the "B" word. Which meant "boring" to me well when we came out of the the house Paul said we did it with out any "B" word. COme to find out he thought the "B" word was beehive. a side note I had told the kids too that we were going into the beehive house and there were not going to be any beehives that it meant industrious so don't get disappointed that there was not going to be any honey. So you can see why Paul got confused.

No comments: