Wednesday, October 10, 2012



Brecken on his Second soccer team.  These were kids in the neighborhood.  They practice right behind the house so I couldn't pass up that.  We won every game but the last game.  Usually the score was 17 to 1 but the last game was tough.  We still had fun.  Brecken is an animal, I hope he keeps it up.  He would sit on the bench as cheer for his team and tell them how good they were.  One day Nana and Papa came to watch and when we were driving to the game I was telling the other cars, get out of the way we have a super soccer star in the car and then he started yelling it at the cars.  He really likes to play sports and be with his friends.  He would score around 7 points a game and always say yes!!!! One time 2 kids were standing in the middle of the goal and he kicked it in and turned around and said How in the world did that get in there?  There was no way it could get  in there but I did it.  He talked about that for weeks.  Also at his first soccer practice, at the end the kids were just messing around and it was 2 kids against him scrimmaging and he beat them and he kept saying I'm the best one on the team, I could beat two boys against me.  He is very humble.

No comments: