Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brittin on Picture day.  She said mom I want my hair curly.  Well every other time I try to curl her hair we spend all this time doing it and then once the curls are in she hates it because it is so Fluffy and she sicks her head under the water and goes to school with horrible hair and then we are late and wasted time.  So I told her this is the last time, your hair will look different, not bad just different but it looks good.  She trusted me and it does look good.  When she got home from school she said mom we didn't get pictures until after lunch, meaning that she had already had 2 recesses. And if you know Brittin that means soccer and wind.  So who knows what her picture will look like, so she might not trust me next year if the picture is horrible.

No comments: