Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Am I dreaming?

I just had to post this, last night I was going to wake Kolbryn up to do his nightly duty and I looked at him and had to run and go get the camera, He was wearing Brecken's pants and he had them on backwards. I had to take a picture of him, then when he stood up I had to take another, well I took him to the bathroom and notice he had no underwear on. When I had put him to bed he was wearing underwear, that is his P.J's of choice. So some how he had taken his underwear off and put on Brecken's pants, but the thing is that Brecken's clothes are in a totally different room than his. So I redressed him and put him to bed. IN the morning I asked him, why were you wearing Brecken's pants. He said he wasn't. I said yes you were and I even got a picture of it, because everyone knows that 6 year olds are smarter than parents, they are always right, so I wanted proof. He said show me, I showed him the picture and he said I know what happen you had a dream of it and then you took a picture of your dream, see what did I tell you 6 year olds are always right.

No comments: