Wednesday, August 19, 2009

food fight

I teach sunday school for the 12-14 year olds, the only way to get them to listen for a couple of minutes is to bribe them with a party, I give them a big marble if they are good and little marble if they have gotten in trouble and no marble if they are really bad, each kid that is,when the jar gets full, we get a party, well it has taken half a year but they did it. So we decided on a food fight party. The kids and I spent all morning getting food ready and by 2:00 we had it ready. The kids had a great time and so did I. We did a jello toss, nerd spitting contest, mash potato and noodle decoration, a pudding tug of war, a whip cream pie in the face contest, oatmeal relay race, and a flour and water capture the flag game, I loved double dare when I was little and this was our mini double dare game. It was like thanksgiving I spent all morning getting the food ready and with in minutes it was all gone.

No comments: