Tuesday, June 30, 2009

James' Mission Reunion

James had a mission Reunion of Sat. The day he was getting ready for the river trip, Logan's last Flag foot ball game and Brittin and Logan's piano recital. I have only been to a couple of them because I never want to take the herd of kids with us and that I don't know anybody there. THis time they had it at a park with bounce houses and food, so I said sure lets go. James got to see a couple of people he knew, when I say couple I mean 2 people. So we just hung out and enjoyed the park and food, but had to get going because the stores were closing, he still hadn't bought a dry bag for the camping trip. The kids love showing off all their tricks on the equipment and trees. It was fun to be a family at the park. Usually if James is home on a sat. I leave and go shopping, just to have some time away.

No comments: