Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kolbryn's Kindergarten Program

Kolbryn had his kindergarten program. He did a good job. He had a smile on his face the whole time and sang all the songs. Even though he promised me he was just going to move his mouth and not let any sound come out. His favorite was the to to da to to da, thumbs up, elbow back,feet out, knees together, bum up, tongue out, eyes closed and turn around. Their whole program was on the seasons and the last song was a song for the parents. He had the biggest smile when doing it. I can't believe he is going into 1st grade. I am going to miss him so much next year. WHere does the time go. WHat am I going to do with just one home, last time this was going to happen we had another one because I didn't know what I was going to do with just one. Maybe a dog will be the answer, James says no because my history with pets isn't very good. We will see.

1 comment:

bjohnston said...

If you get too lonely, I have two dogs that I can share (for as long as you want them, truly).