Monday, June 15, 2009

This is the place

We just went to this is the place, the conversation before going, where are we going "this is the place" no I asked where are we going, this is the place. But I want to know where are we going, I already told you this is the place. Then we weren't allowed to talk about it any more. After getting there, we took the train around a couple times and then got out and saw the new Indian exhibit, or should I say native American exhibit and made some arrow head necklaces. We got on yet another train, it reminds me of Fat man in a little coat, we seem like giants in the train, but the kids had fun waving to the birds and it was really pretty. Then we headed to make dolls and then off to the stables for pony rides. but wait I should say horse rides because Kolbryn did not want to ride a pony. He was very excited because the doctor didn't say anything about not riding horses, he wasn't disobeying, haven't I taught them well how to cheat the system. Kolbryn's horse looks like he knows something isn't right, hopefully he doesn't tell the doctor. I think the only think they will remember about the trip is that Cy's horse pooped, that's how they describe the place to each other, remember it's the place that the horse pooped and then they go oh yea that place. The place wasn't very busy so we got to ride everything a couple of times, thanks to the grandparent pass, thanks nana and papa. We got to see Kolbryn's name sake's name in the statue and Elsie's too. All the baby animals were so cute. But the first words out of Kolbryn's mouth when we picked up Logan and Brittin at School was Cy's horse pooped. I'm glad my kids live up to my expectations.

No comments: